Monday, June 02, 2008

Many, over the period of last couple of months have asked me why have i stopped blogging. There are a lot of reasons to that more so because I have a separate blog for a long time now whose password i give to random people who visit that blog because i give a lot of lectures & knowledge sessions on things where people need help & support, so a lot of things go in there which cannot be put in here. So the answer is NO, if you know me you are not getting the password or if you pretend to be an unknown entity ;)

So,back after a long hiatus here where so much has happened, i kind of have less clue what happened or is going to happen in the future.

9 to 9's everyday , intense partying on weekends, out of town visits , volunteering work , family , friends , discovering new music has meant I've hardly had time for myself. Ive always been the kind being the only child that having too much alone time and then overworking my brain cells just about anything & everything which has worked to my advantage and disadvantage in many situations.

So finally I've decided to just let go and let things happen. I no longer analyze things to death, contemplate & procrastinate on whats going on to happen, just letting my surroundings take control of the situation and being carried lazily around by external forces.

That has brought a change in me which has been evident in people around me who say that you finally look happy and not looking like you are thinking something all the time.
There have been times in the past when I would just stare into other people's eyes making them uncomfortable to the point of they making it evident to me of this behavior. I am to be blamed partially because it would so happen then i would be thinking 10 other things while talking to the person and go into a zone of unknown depths and basically forget to blink lol and have no clue where the conversation is in the present or the person is waiting for me to reply or continue the talk :)

Now i just care a damn about the present & future. Am i happy? Well even i dont know this one properly but I'm getting there one difficult day after another.

So, things i could possibly end up doing now or in the near future :

Walk away from everything and join the UN mission in Darfur
Go for a PhD abroad
Get married and finally settle down to the relief of everyone around
Learn a Music course somewhere in the world and try to become a professional musician, something i always wanted to do but was not bold or crazy enough.
Take my backpack and go around India to places that i have always wanted to see
Continue living the present life and letting things happen

My guess is the last one but I dont know , i have finally let others & situations decide my future so i could be doing any of the other things. I will obviously put it here before doing that to let you all know what I am going to do next, or maybe I won't this time haha :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home