Thursday, January 06, 2005

My Writings

One of my hobbies is to write my own poems . Earlier in college when i had free time , i would just pick a pen and write n write . Nowdays i just write here and there , whenevr i get the time . some of my stuff is nice , some of it highly explicit and weird ( not recoomended for the weak hearted ) , maybe ill put up those lets see , as for now this one i wrote some years back , its a good one i think ...

I had opened my eyes sometime back , to this world unknowing

Everything around me was a world always glowing

Trashing my hands , tried to move

Unsuccessful attempts but I could not loose

I tried and tried , hard with all my might

Like a shell on a beach , with waves thrashing day and night

I could see the world around me moving

I knew something big was about to happen , I had this gut feeling

Somebody was trying to steal me , from my beautiful place a high ceiling

As time passed by , I felt a pain

So strong it was , I cried in vain

But my voice no one heard , I was alone of course

Suddenly I was pushed with this unknown force ,

Telling me to free myself , separate from the source

I tried to resist , I loved my place

It’s been such a long time in heaven thanks to god’s grace

But the force was mightier than anything I had felt before

I knew it was time to move to a new place for sure

Then it happened , I had moved to somewhere new

I was In this new place , the air was cool , strongly it blew

I felt the warmth of these two hands

Guiding me , holding me like a cactus on desert land

It was an out of body experience , suddenly I felt like a king

I got confused , I was just thrown out from my castle on the hill

I took my royal bath and patted by a soft cloth of linen

I knew I was the centre of attention , glaring eyes smiling at me

I was still crying , maybe my subjects laughing at my misery

I then felt this heavenly touch , on my cheek

It was this soft lips of an angel sent from above

I cried no more and saw who it was

The angel is my mother of course


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home