Thursday, January 04, 2007

What a Difference a Couple of Hours Make

So the other day I was at Brigade Road( Bangalore ) in the afternoon confused as to what to have for lunch ( Pizza corner got my nod in the end ) & I get this frantic call from an over axious friend asking me about my CAT results. I said I have no idea they were out . So I headed in to Reliance Webworld and checked and the usual No thank you note from the IIM's .

Well I wasnt dissapointed cause just about a hour after the phone call, I got a nice deal confirmed by a client which ensures I still remain a Boss and get paid decent enough ;)
Hows Life works in all its Glory & Gloom, I will never understand.

Anyways , Yaay I think :D

Happy New Year people who still visit this place and all those who glance by .

3 Comments:

Blogger God Krishna said...

There r things more important than CAT n come another year, come another CAT.. congrats on getting urself a new client!!

January 11, 2007 1:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and another CAT and another CAT ..and another CAT :mg:

January 13, 2007 7:02 AM  
Blogger Nenlos said...

I, of all people, should know that CAT is no big deal :mg:

January 14, 2007 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home