Thursday, June 05, 2008

Turn Off the Radio ... Turn off the Radio

I love listening to 107.1 FM rainbow in the mornings going to work because the music is usually very good. So just like every weekday traveling to work , 8.30 am to 9.30 am is usually 107.1 & me rocking along the journey.

So these 3 songs come up in the span of 2 days and today when I was thinking about them ...
I go , WOOOAAAAAHHHHHHHH ...

first one is i have heard this before but I haven't heard it in a really long time and I'm going all weak inside and confused ... What song is this , why cant i recollect this one, I've heard a woman sing this one, not a band etc etc...

The second one i guessed the band and i have this song so i think know this one...

the third one i got the artist from the RJ but not heard any of his solo work , i couldnt believe i have missed such a good song

So in office , i start googleing the lyrics and i find out...

1. UB40 'Dont break my heart'

2. Maroon 5 'Nothing lasts forever'

3. Mark Knopfler ' True Love will never fade'

this is really scary , what do i read from this now :confused:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home