Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Free time = Time pass

Today , i had too much free time on hand , so tinkered around with the blog template . looks good i think , will stick to it for some time until i get bored looking at it ;) ... Was visiting all those old bookmarks , webpages i havent visited in ages . some of them still active , most 404 errors . well lotsa similarities with life in general , once webpages not updated , no one visits , end of life of the page . Blogs rule thesedays in terms of popularity , people are actually spending more time visiting blogs rather than surfing the web , im always surprised how new things come up n swarm us in totally and then one day , the magic dissapears and then something new comes up . i wonder whats next in line after blogs ???

Another one of my writings

For the last time I saw a light that bright

Right on top of me, lying on a hospital bed so white.

Colored now red, and people around me

Helping me to live in this world of misery.

Let me go I said, I want to go away to see THE light

How many get to see that wonderful nature’s sight

That light so white but still murky like the Milky Way.

What’s beyond the way or within the black hole, no one knows

The more you think, the more the mystery grows.

Then I see it, the spotlight's on me

Time to play the lead role, a million $ celebrity.

I get up and touch this light to experience its brilliance

How could I, I never could when I was on the other side of the fence.

Suddenly the reality hit struck that I’m no more an entity

I pinch myself to feel experience reality, but fail completely.

The white light took everything away

Now that I have seen and felt it this way

Let me reveal you the eternal secret today

All I can say, live life fullest now and everyday.

1 Comments:

Blogger BombayDuck said...

Next in line after blogs are wikis ;)
BTW, nice blog :)
Apurv

January 21, 2005 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home