Saturday, April 01, 2006

M I A for some time

Due to some personal reasons , i have been away & will be away for a while .

For all you thinking the dreaded 7 letter 'M' word , YES its that. I know it comes as a shock but sorry folks , everything happened suddenly and i cant help it.


I should be back in the next couple of weeks. Wish me luck people ;-)

































































































PS :

1)The Dreaded 7 letter M word is MISSING ;-)

2)MIA = Missing In Action

3)Have a great April Fool's Day ;-)

Close your dropped jaws and get back to whatever you were doing :-)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL .. you got me dude!

April 02, 2006 12:48 AM  
Blogger Subrahmanyam KVJ said...

Damn !! That was good *sheepish grin*

April 02, 2006 8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, u got me too :P :P

Simba

April 02, 2006 9:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...


Online online classes in MBA
very nice… i really like your blog…

February 17, 2018 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home