Friday, May 19, 2006

Jab Hum Chote Bacche The

I rarely link to other websites but this one made me to.

This is more applicable to 24 -25 yrs & older :)

Back in school days when we were very young , summer vacations would be OK . Lot of relatime playing cricket , football rather than spending time on a PC like nowdays. TV would be restrictive viewing thanks to the abysmal content . During Vacations , if you all remember , there used a special 2 or 3 hours of quality shows for the kids called Funtime. You would get to see Johhny Sokko & the Flying Robot , He Man & masters of the universe & one game show whose name i cant recollect. I distinctly remember my best friends would alternate to see Funtime at each others places & competition to throw the best Tv house party with chips & thums up :-)

I went to this page of a dude who has put up nicely of all things we guys would go crazy in the 80's , From tinkle & indrajal comics to Chacha chaudhry etc , it was some serious fun times for us. Nowdays , the quality of cartoons really suck . I do watch em with my nephews & nieces &basically cant get the new stuff ... maybe the kid is no longer in me or i cant relate aboviously cause im a bit older , but when i ask the tiny tods if the like the cartoons , they say " they are ok , our favs are he man , tom n jerry , disney etc" ... lol , we got the best real enetertainment value back then.

Oh yes , they would rather spend hours gaming on my PC playing NFS rather than watch any cartoons , its always good to have options :-)

It was Nice to Recollect the days & fun we had ... Pass it on to your mates .

Vishal Patel

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And really good 'Power Zone' (in ENGLISH!!!) when I was younger...

June 12, 2006 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home