Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Tagging Mania

Moi got tagged too ( lol ) thanks to Zarine

PS : Im not much into reading Medical Journals :-P

I admit im NOT a good reader at all , basically i suck at it . I would pick up a book to read to help me sleep . I do like reading e books and have read quite some.

No of Books I Have : Not many , can count on fingers but a lot of e books.

Last 5 books I Bought : Loosing My Virginity ( brilliant ) , Marching Ahead with Science ( Eye Opener ) , Using Your Mind ( a really different self help book ) , The Story of Philosophy ( one freaking heavy book )

5 books that meant something : Sorry , i cant relate to a book.

Last book i read : Bill Clinton - My life

Im reading Currently : Maximum Performance - Nick Forster ( Must Read for any Entrepreneur )

Now i have to tag people , anyone left :-!

Edited : Tagged Zarine , DJ K , Ranjitha , Appy and Ashish.

1 Comments:

Blogger . said...

you can do what subbu did - retag ppl :p

June 21, 2005 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home