Monday, February 14, 2005

14th Feb of a Different Kind

14th feb , yes its here . already said what i needed to say couple of days back . now to say what the heart used to say :)

Im damm sure youre not gonna find V day cards with these lines / poems in them , so
1. If this is the day you thinking of doing something totally outrageous OR
2. Youre finally convinced about the circumstances surrounding you OR
3. You have been in pain due to someone

Say it to him/ her , pour ur heart out but dont blame me for the consequences of your actions , im a mere messenger.

1. Against the walls of my heart I throw the spears of hate and rage
An attempt to find the exit from my lonely cage
To break away from all the feeling caused by you in my life under pressure
Takes the fear of change from a mind lost tonight
I feel a tear inside my soul and growing insane
With each passing word from loving haters of my beautiful pain

2. Yours may be not to always question why, yours may be to do or die...
Mine is not to do or die mine is to once and for all question you why...

3.I was left alone to die
Alone in the limits of my mind
My footsteps don't leave marks anymore and make no noise
I walk to you, who i thought was my loyal friend;
Are you happy now?
It's been a long time since we met
Silent pain
Worthless tears
Let me live
Cant you see I'm dead?

4.

I used to feel Your presence everywhere
To believe in Your words and kept them next to my heart
In my mind You were the only real truth
Where did you go? Why did you abandon me?
Now I can only see lies in Your truth
Glory is only reserved to You
Ignorance is what You are seeking for
I cant be like you, I’m not perfect
I would give anything I have just to understand You
To make Your words mine again
Such a hopeless world without You
You betrayed me
Every time I open my eyes, You punish me
I’m exiled from You
This is Hell
I'll never Forgive you.
I felt I’m an excuse to you
As if you can wash the memory from your skin
Your eyes cry tears that don’t fall
Your fears ordered in lines of nothing
Outside rains illusions remains
And its shadows color your wall
As if they were frustrated trophies
Far away a blurry image
Dances with the death's tune
And your failed dreams
And hear that I’m drowning in the emptiness
I wait for your fall too.


And something universal for the millions of people ;-)

5.Those that simply do are merely a tool...

Because they who do not question why, do not think...

They who do not think are merely a tool...

Because a tool does not think...


It merely does...

Like all in this world and they.


PS : Happy Valentines Day , folks . Even im going out to have fun , you can too :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home